Sunday 27 March 2016

Makeup Look: Gold Eye and Nude Lip

If you follow me on Instagram - @littlebeautywonderland - you will have seen that I posted a photo the other day of my go-to makeup look. Today I have got a breakdown of what products I used to create that look and the steps you can follow if you would like to do something similar. Hope you enjoy!

Base
  1. I used Benefit's POREfessional Primer as my base for foundation. I find that this  really helps to reduce the appearance of my pores.
  2. I then used Benefit's Erase Paste Concealer in the shade '01 - fair'. I applied this under my eyes to conceal any darkness or discolouration.
  3. With my damp beauty blender, I applied the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade 'Mont Blanc'.
  4. I then used my Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade 'Fair Neutral' to highlight. I used this under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, on my chin and in an V-shaped triangle on my forehead.
  5. To set my foundation and concealer, I used the MAC Studio Fix Powder in the shade 'NC15'.
  6. I then used my NARS Laguna Bronzer to sculpt out my cheekbones and slightly warm up my face.
  7. On top of this I used my Too Faced Blush in the shade 'Baby Love' and applied this to the apples of my cheeks to give my skin a slight flush of colour.
  8. To finish, I used my BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfecter (Pressed) in the shade 'Moonstone'. I applied this lightly to the tops of my cheekbones, cupids bow and slightly under my brow bone to give a subtle highlight.
Eyebrows
  1. To outline my eyebrows I used the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in the shade 'Taupe'. This product allows me to clearly define my brows and it lasts all day long. I also use this product on the tail of my brow to fill it in.
  2. I then filled the rest of my brows in with theBalm's Brow Pow eyebrow powder in the shade 'Blonde'.
  3. To set my brows into place I used Benefit's Speed Brow Gel.

Eyes
  1. To prime my eyes I used the MAC Pro Longer Paint Pot in the shade 'Painterly'. This conceals any discolouration or blue veins on my eyelids and leaves a nice base to work with.
  2. For eyeshadow, I used a combination of shadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette and the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette.
  3. Firstly, I took the shade 'Thirteen' from the Naked Smoky palette and used the zoeva 227 - luxe soft definer brush to sweep this all over my lid and up onto my brow bone.
  4. I then look the shades 'Naked' and 'Buck' from the original Naked palette on a zoeva 228 - luxe crease brush and ran them through the crease of my eye.
  5. I then mixed the shade 'Dirtysweet' from the Naked Smoky palette with the shade 'Half Baked' from the original Naked palette and applied it all over my lid with the Real Techniques 'shading brush'.
  6. To finish my eyeshadow I took the shade 'Whiskey' from the Naked Smoky palette on a zoeva 230 - luxe pencil brush and ran it underneath my lower lash line.
  7. I then used the L'Oreal Superliner to create a sharp cat eye winged liner.
  8. Before applying mascara I lightly curled my eyelashes with the Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
  9. After that, I used a little bit of the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara on my top lashes.
  10. I then applied the Ardell Demi Wispies lashes and applied some mascara to my bottom lashes.
Lips
  1. I outlined my lips using the MAC Lip Pencil in the shade 'Whirl'.
  2. On top of this, I applied the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade 'Abu Dhabi'.

I hope this post wasn't too long winded! See you Wednesday!

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig