Wednesday 30 March 2016

March Favourites

I have not yet done one of these posts before, but today I would like to share with you the products that I have been loving throughout the month of March. I hope you enjoy.

'Fleur Loves' Eyelashes by Eylure

The Ardell Demi Wispies lashes are usually my favourites, but this month I decided to try out some more natural looking lashes to wear with a more everyday makeup look. I decided to pick up these lashes in Boots and I'm so impressed. They look so pretty and make a slight subtle difference to your eye look. I especially like that they're longer at the outer corner of your eye, so they give the effect of your eyes being wider and more open. For only £5.25 they are such a bargain, I would recommend that you try them out if you get a chance. 



Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector 
(Pressed) - 'Moonstone'

I had been unsure about which shade highlighter to pick up from BECCA because there has been so much hype around a load of different shades. In the end I decided on 'Moonstone'. It is such a shimmery highlight that looks beautiful when it catches the light. I think it's the perfect shade for my skin tone, because it's not too cool or too warm. I'm so glad I picked this up, it's my favourite highlighter as of yet, even better than MAC's soft and gentle in my opinion.




I have been loving this lip pencil throughout March to wear under lipsticks. I find that it is so easy to use to outline my lips and it lasts all day long. I've been pairing it with a soft matte lip cream from NYX in the shade 'Abu Dhabi'. Together they work beautifully to to create a dark nude lip. The only downside to the NYX product is that it does feel quite drying on the lips and after a while it starts to look a bit cracked so I need to touch it up.





I recently purchased this mascara out of the blue, not having heard any reviews on it at all. It simply attracted me because it had a brush similar to Too Faced's 'Better than Sex' Mascara and I love that one. Anyway, this mascara has made its way into my favourites because it is amazing! I can see why it's called an extreme lash mascara because it literally makes my lashes huge! The formula is super black and the brush makes it so easy to grab each lash and give the perfect amount of length but also an insane amount of volume. You have to try this out if you get the chance - its so good!



Since we're coming into the warmer months of the year, my skin is doing its usual thing where it changes to being oily rather than dry. To help me manage these oils in my skin I have been using this product as a base for my foundation. I apply it to my skin before I use my primer and it helps to keep my skin that extra bit matte which is exactly what I want. I have definitely seen the difference in my skin compared to when I don't use this so it's become an everyday essential for me now. If you have dry skin I would steer away from this, but if you have oilier skin I'm pretty sure you would like this!



I was browsing the beauty section on ASOS and came across this limited edition lipstick from Nars. It's such a pretty nude colour and it has a semi-matte finish on the lips. It feels very smooth on the lips and it lasts for quite a while without needing to be touched up. So, if you like the colour you should pick one up as soon as possible because they won't be around for too long!







This has been my go-to blush throughout March. It's such a pretty pink shade which is so wearable for everyday and it goes really well when paired with a gold eyeshadow look. Nars blushes are so pigmented but they are also really easy to blend out if you accidentally apply too much product!








The Nars Laguna Bronzer has been my favourite bronzer for years and I always end up switching back to it every now and again. It's so pigmented, easy to blend and is the perfect bronzy colour for my skin. However, I have recently purchased the limited edition version of this bronzer which comes in a a bigger size. It contains more product and a miniture 'Ita Kabuki' Brush which retails for £43 if you get the normal size. This brush makes it so much easier to contour with and it really makes it easier to blend out the product. Overall, I love both the bronzer and the brush that comes with it - definitely worth the money in my opinion!


OPI - Krème De La Kremlin and 

Throughout March my favourite nail varnish colours have been the OPI 'Krème de la kremlin' with Essie's 'Summit of Style' on top of one of my nails. This is such a wearable shade that goes really well with so many of my outfits and I find that it's a good transition shade from Autumn to Spring. I also got acrylic nails this month and used this same combination because I love it so much.





Anyways, that all the beauty products I've been loving this month. Let me know if you love any of these products too and also what your favourites have been this month! See you Sunday!

Thanks for reading,

ffy x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love love love this post!! I NEED every single item you've just written about 😍 Those lashes look incredible! Great work 😊 X


    www.missshanlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou so so much, thats so lovely of you!!😇 Ahh yeah you do, they're all so good!😍 xx

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig