Sunday 20 March 2016

My Handbag Essentials

When I was younger my Mum was the person who always had everything you could possibly need in her handbag and this was so useful in the case of emergencies. So, its not surprising that i'm the same when it comes to what I like to carry in my bag. I like to know that whatever the situation i'm in, I will always have what I need on me, be that an umbrella incase it starts to rain or even just a hair band if I want to tie my hair back throughout the day. Anyways, I hope this gives you some ideas of what you might like to keep in your bags.

1. Purse

2. Phone

3. Mirror

4. Perfume

5. Pen
This is great to have on you just incase you need to write something down or sign a document when you're out.

6. Hand Cream and Hand Gel
Hand Sanitiser is a life saver if you need to use public toilets because they often don't have any soap.

7. Portable Phone Charger
There's nothing more frustrating than when you're out all day long and your phone runs out of charge. My portable phone charger has come in handy so many times and I use it almost everyday!

8. Umbrella
When you live in England you never know what the weather is going to be like, so I always like to carry an umbrella with me just incase it decides to rain.

9. Makeup Bag
I only like to take a few products with me that I may need to use throughout the day to touch up my makeup.

These are the makeup items that I've been carrying around with me lately:

Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara - £19

Too Faced - Blush in the shade 'Baby Love' - £25

Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Vanilla' -£22

Mac - Studio Fix Powder in the shade 'NC15' - £22

Clinique - Lipstick in the shade 'Nude Pop' - £16

Real Techniques - Mini Face Brush - £9.99

Ted Baker - Makeup Bag - £39

10. Tissues

11. Keys

12. Manicure/Nail Kit
The amount of times that I or one of my friends has broken a nail and is in need of a nail file is ridiculous. So it's always handy to have a nail kit on me just incase this happens.

13. Mini First Aid Kit
You never know what's could happen in the day, so I always like to have my mini first aid kit on me just incase I have a minor cut that I want to keep clean. My little kit contains plasters, antiseptic wipes, tape, scissors, a bandage and a few different types of dressings.

14. Mini Sewing Kit
When you're out in public and you get a hole in your clothing it can be very embarrassing, so I always like to be prepared by having a mini sewing kit on me just incase. (It's actually been a lifesaver on a couple of occasions..)

15. Hair Bands and Hair Slides
If you have longer hair you will understand how frustrating it can be when all you want to do is get your hair out of your face but you don't have a hairband. I too have experienced this, so now I just keep a couple of hairbands and hair slides in my bag incase I want to tie my hair back.

16. Chewing Gum and Mints
These always are useful for after lunch or if you just want to freshen your breath throughout the day. I like to take a couple packets just incase I want to offer them around.

17. Sanitary Products
I'm sure most girls will have experienced a time when they're not expecting their period, but they come on early - this is a nightmare if you don't have anything on you. To prevent this, I like to keep some stuff with me just incase I or anyone else needs it!

I hope you found this post interesting and it gave you some ideas of what to put in your handbag. If you have any suggestions of what else I could carry with me, please leave them in the comments or get in touch with me either by Instagram or by e-mail.

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig