Wednesday 16 March 2016

My Top 5 Under £10 Makeup Products

Makeup from the drugstore is often very underrated, when in actual fact, a lot of the products are actually really good. Today I would like to let you know what my 5 favourite products are from the drugstore and why I love them. Hopefully this encourages you to try out something I've mentioned, because not only are they really good, but the best part is they're all £7.99 or less!




Mascara is one of those makeup products that one person could love and another could hate, it really just depends on how you like your lashes to look. Personally, I like my eyelashes to be as long as possible with almost every single eyelash defined so that they don't end up looking clumpy. This mascara does exactly that. Out of all the mascaras I've tried, this formula is my favourite. I find it really works well for my lashes and makes me look like I've had eyelash extensions. Its also super easy to apply because the wand is curved, allowing it to hug your eyelashes and help them keep a curl.


This eyeliner is my all time favourite liquid liner. The colour of the actual product is super black and stays black throughout the day, unlike some liners that fade to a greyish colour. The felt tip of the pen is also very flexible and easy to work with to be able to create a perfect cat eye flick. It's very slim which allows you to be precise and create a sharp line, which is exactly what I like. Overall, I would whole heartedly recommend trying out this eyeliner, it's great.


When you're in a rush in the morning the last thing you have time to do is spend ages blending out your eyeshadow, so this product is ideal. A pretty colour on your eyelids can make you look so much more put together and it doesn't have to take a long time either. I like to use the Colour Tattoo in the shade 'On and On Bronze'. This is a really pretty shimmery bronze/gold shade that looks especially good if you have blue eyes. I like to apply it to my eyelids with my ring finger and then just blend the edges out slightly with a fluffy brush to prevent and harsh lines. It's so quick and easy to apply and it really makes you look like you've made much more of an effort. Even better, it's waterproof so there's a pretty good chance it will stay on your eyelids all day.


I'm sure you will have heard of this powder. It's one of the most raved about powders in the blogging and youtube world, so I won't say too much. Basically, this powder is great at keeping you matte all day long, it doesn't make you look overly powdered and it leaves a natural look on the skin. With such a low price tag it's surprising that it's so good. I would most certainly encourage you to give this a go if you haven't yet tried it.


Whenever I'm doing a night out makeup look and i'm not sure what eyelashes to wear, I can always rely on my Ardell Demi Wispies. These lashes are so pretty and fluttery and they can be worn with almost any make look. You can use them for a night time look if you're wearing a smoky eye with winged liner or you could wear them as part of your everyday makeup to make your eyelashes look extra long and fluttery. Overall, they look good with almost any makeup style, so you can't really go wrong with them.


Let me know if you've tried out any of these products and what you think of them. I would also appreciate it if you would let me know what some of your favourite products from the drugstore are, after we all love a good bargain!

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a fab post! I completely agree with it all my favourite products have to be the maybelline mascara, ardell lashes and the maybelline 24 hour colour tattoos! x

    www.missshanlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love them too! The mascara and lashes are amazing!x

      Delete

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig