Wednesday 23 March 2016

Review: Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer - RRP £22


When it comes to concealer it is hard to know where to start. I know when I first started getting into makeup, I had no idea what all the different coloured concealers were for and it all seemed a bit overwhelming. However, over time I've been able to try out a whole load of different concealers and this one is my all time favourite and I would like to tell you why.


Full Coverage

First of all the coverage of this concealer is insane! I have quite red skin, so sometimes once I've applied my foundation, the redness on my cheeks still shows through (which I personally don't like). However, when I apply this concealer it is so full coverage that it covers up any redness at all leaving my skin looking flawless. It's also really good at covering up spots or blemishes. I'm quite lucky in that I don't tend to suffer with problematic skin, but whenever I do get a spot or two, I can always rely on this to cover it up.

Easy to Blend

Another aspect of this concealer that I like is that it's really easy to blend. I like to use my beauty blender to blend the concealer into my skin. I find it so easy to blend into my skin and it leaves such a natural finish.

Long Lasting

The lasting power of this concealer is another aspect that I love. I apply this at the beginning of the day and  set it with powder and when I look in the mirror at lunch/the end of the day my concealer is still in place. If I have to be out all day or want my makeup to look flawless all day long, this is 100% the concealer I would reach for.

Packaging

Another thing I like about this product is the packaging. I know it may seem trivial, but i'm a sucker for NARS packaging. The minimalistic design of their products with the logo printed in block capitals is just so appealing to me and I love it.

Limitations

The only downside to this product in my opinion is the price. At £22 it isn't cheap, but the product itself is so amazing I don't mind spending the extra money. After all, you most certainly get what you pay for! If you get a chance I would whole heartedly recommend you try this concealer, it's perfection.

Thanks for reading,

ffy x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like this concealer although I find it can cling to some dry patches on me, have you tried the Urban Decay naked weightless concealer? It's my all time favourites!x

    www.missshanlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, it sometimes did the same to me when my skin was dry, such a pain! Yes I have, I love it so much too! It's another of my favourites!x

      Delete

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig