Wednesday 20 April 2016

My Go-To Spring Outfit

Now that the weather is finally starting to get a little bit warmer I decided to change up my wardrobe a bit and invest in a few new pieces that I will want to wear throughout Spring. When doing so I realised that some of my most worn outfits consisted of pairing a white top or shirt with either black skinny jeans or some blue ripped jeans. I wear this style pretty much all year round yet tweak it slightly depending on the weather.


A white top/shirt paired with a pair of black jeans is how I would describe my go-to style. Its so easy to throw together but you can dress it up or down for whatever occasion you like. Seeing as its Spring I have decided to pick up these gorgeous sandals from Miss Selfridge which I think go really well with this outfit. 

I often wear an outfit like this to Sixth Form because its can be dressed in a really casual way. For daytime I would wear it with some black sandals or pumps but if want to dress up my outfit slightly, it is really easy to do so. I will most likely pair it with a statement necklace or some other gold coloured jewellery to match with the gold detailing on the shoes. If I want to go a bit more dressy then I will wear a pair of black heels and a slightly smarter white top paired with a clutch.

In the Autumn and Winter time I still wear similar outfits but I would throw on a coat and scarf and wear some ankle boots to keep me warmer. This is such a simple outfit but you can really dress it up or down for whatever occasion. Let me know what your go-to outfit is.

Thanks for reading,

ffy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig