Wednesday 27 April 2016

My Nars Makeup Collection

I don't know about you, but some of my favourite blogs to read and youtube videos to watch have to be makeup collections. There is just something about them that is so enjoyable to read/watch. So for todays post I thought I would share with you part of my makeup collection, specifically on my Nars products. Nars is my favourite makeup brand and I think it is the brand that I have the most products from. I don't you don't interpret this post as me bragging, I just love reading these so I thought you may do too.




Sheer Glow Foundation - 'Mont Blanc' and 'Fiji'



Blush - 'Deep Throat'

Blush - 'Orgasm'

Blush - 'Final Cut' (Limited Edition to the palette)

Blush - 'Sex Fantasy' (Limited Edition to the palette)

Highlighter - 'Miss Liberty'

Bronzer - 'Laguna' (includes brush)

Bronzer - 'Laguna'

The Multiple - 'Orgasm'

Illuminator - 'Copacabana'







Brow Gel - 'Piraeus'




Satin Lipstick - 'Rosecliff'

Satin Lipstick - 'Honolulu Honey'

Audacious Lipstick - 'Barbara'

Audacious Lipstick - 'Raquel'

Lipgloss - 'Pirée'


Thanks for reading,

ffy x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love love love reading brand collection posts! I literally need everything you've mentioned! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh me too!! Yeah you do, most of these are so good!!xx

      Delete

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig