Wednesday 6 April 2016

Review: Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - 'Bahama'

For a while now I have heard of the hype around the Nars matte lip pencils and now I've finally given in and purchased one of them. I went for a more neutral shade that I would be more likely to wear rather than a bold colour like a bright red.


I would describe the colour as a mix between a dark pink and brown. It's similar to Mac's Mehr lipstick, but less pinky and more on the brown side. The actual product lasts for a long time on the lips and I only find that I only need to touch it up maybe once or twice in a day, which I think is great.

Considering the fact that this product is matte, I expected it to be quite drying on the lips but this is most certainly not the case! It's such a comfortable product to wear all day long and it doesn't settle into any cracks on my lips which is ideal!

If you like the sound of these lip pencils you should definatley try one out. They are so worth the hype!

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a great post! I adore Mac's Mehr lipstick so this shade would be perfect for me, I've been wanting to try the velvet lip pencils for a while now, but i've never known what to go for, as I wanted a more every day one, rather than the classic red shades!

    Shan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks babes!! Ooh you totally should, yeah that was exactly the same as me! Everyone seems to rave about Red Square or Cruella and I hate a red lip! haha!xx

      Delete

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig