Wednesday 4 May 2016

April Favourites

Hello lovelies, today I would like to share with you some of the products that I have been using a lot throughout the month of April. Let me know what your favourites were and if you like any of these too. Hope you enjoy!



When I first got this product I used it to highlight my cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow etc. but I didn't like the finish at all! I didn't find it to make much of difference and I could hardly tell it was even on my face. I prefer a pretty intense highlight on my cheekbones and this product really didn't give me that. However, I saw someone on Instagram using it underneath their eyes to highlight with, so I thought I would give it another go and see how I like it. Oh my gosh, I am so glad I saw this because I am obsessed!! This product looks so beautiful under your eyes to highlight, especially on days when my undereyes are pretty dark and I need something to brighten them up! So, I've pretty much been using this product every day along with concealer under my eyes and I am loving it!


I have had this blush for a little while now and for some reason I haven't been reaching for it. However, now that the Spring and Summer months are soon approaching I thought I would change up my makeup look and go for a more natural and pretty pink blush. Dandelion is such a pretty shade and you almost can't tell that you're wearing it because it looks so natural. I have a feeling that it is going to be one of my go-to blushes this year!


I first saw Gabby from the youtube channel 'www.youtube.com/user/velvetgh0st' talking about this bronzer and the way in which she was praising this product just convinced me that I had to try it out. I'm so glad that I did because it is so lovely! I find it so quick and easy to blend with a big fluffy brush and it gives such a gorgeous bronzy glow to the skin. It comes in a few different shades which is ideal because the lightest shade is still perfect for me even when I'm super pale. The only bronzers that I have hit pan on are the Nars Laguna bronzer and this honey bronzer, so to me that says a lot about how much I love them both!


When I am looking for a new highlighter I am always drawn to super glowy shimmery powders which is exactly what this highlighter is. I like to apply it to the tops of my cheekbones, the tip of my nose and cupids bow and it just gives such a subtle shimmer to the skin. Sometimes I wear it on top of a cream highlighter if I want a really glowy look. Although, it is still gorgeous if you only wear it alone and it looks so pretty when it catches the light. 

Mac - Brule and Cork Eyeshadows

This month I have really been loving wearing a really neutral eye look with just a few matte shadows. The two I have used most are these, I use Brule all over my lid and up to my brow bone to give me a smooth base to blend my shadows onto and then I run Cork through the crease of my eye. Cork is a light warm toned brown which is such an everyday wearable colour and it goes so well with a gold or champagne eyeshadow all over the lid.


I have been so obsessed with this product this month. I love the original version of this product as the black mascara so I thought I would try out the primer version. I love that it is brown because it looks slightly more natural for days when I don't want a super black eye look. However, most days I like to pair this mascara with my favourite Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. Together they make my lashes so much longer, have so much more volume and keep a curl all day long.


A little while go I was contacted by someone from this company and they asked me if I would like to try out a pair of their lashes for free, which of course I accepted! I'm so pleased that I did because I am so obsessed with them! They're so gorgeous and I find them to be the perfect style for my eyes! The only thing is, if you;re not a fan of a thick band then you may not like these, although I did't find that to be a problem for me at all! If you want to try these out you can use the code 'littlebeautywonderland' to get some money off your order!



There isn't anything particularly special about this lipstick other than that it has been my go-to lipstick for this month. It is a very pretty pink toned nude which is my favourite type of lip colour to wear as it matches with pretty much any makeup look I tend to wear!

Thanks for reading,

ffy x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Every time I read one of your post with a beauty product, that I don't already own, it makes me want to go out and try it straight away! Benefit's dandelion looks so pretty!

    Shan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww babes! I'm the exact same when you talk about products though! The blush is so gorgeous!xx

      Delete

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig