Wednesday 18 May 2016

My Top 5 Benefit Beauty Products

Benefit is one of my all time favourite makeup brands and since I love it so much I have managed to collect a fair few of their products. However, when I was deciding on what products to choose for this I found it soooo hard to narrow it down to just 5 makeup items - I'm pretty much obsessed with all of them. But somehow I have managed to narrow it down to just 5 products that I would whole heartedly recommend to all of you.


When this was first launched I wasn't too interested because it sounded like  a bit of a gimmicky product and I couldn't imagine it doing much to help my skin. However, I then saw a few girls on youtube using this primer and they said that it worked wonders for controlling oil so at this point my interest was bubbling and I was pretty much desperate to try it out. I am so pleased that I picked one up because honestly it is amaaaazing!! It comes out a slightly light blue colour at first but it is totally not noticeable when you rub it into your skin so don't worry about that! It makes my skin feel really moisturised and refreshed but at the same time it absorbs any excess oil on my skin and leaves a perfectly matte base for me to apply my foundation onto. It's become part of my everyday makeup routine and I can't go a day without it, i'm obsessed!


I'm sure you will have heard plenty of hype around this product before (and rightly so I might add) so sorry if I seem to be another person to rave about this product; but it seriously deserves it's praise. I have quite large pores and I have really struggled in the past to find a primer that actually helps to minimise the appearance of pores on my skin. However, since trying out this primer I have fallen in love with it! I'm currently on my 5th tube because it has become my everyday primer (in conjunction with the POREfessional matte rescue gel) as they both just prep my skin and leave it with a perfectly smooth base to work with.


I don't know about you but it seems like everyone and their mum loves this bronzer. I can only speak for people with a fair toned complexion as myself but for me it is the perfect shade. Not only is the actual bronzer itself amazing, but it also comes with a cute little brush which is so ideal if you don't want to spend any extra money on a fancy brush to go with it. I like to use this bronzer to slightly contour my cheeks but also warm up my face a little bit. Its the perfect shade for me because it's not too grey toned to make me you look washed out but it's not too warm toned and bronzy either. I also love that it is matte because it means you can use it to contour or bronze! It's pretty obvious to me that I love this because I have hit pan now and have had to repurchase a back up, so that tells me a lot about how much I love a product!



Benefit's box o' powders are some of my favourite blushes and bronzers ever! I've just mentioned how much I love Hoola but I couldn't not mention my favourite blush too! I love all of the box o' powders that I have but my favourite has to be 'Rockateur'. I tend to wear it more in the Autumn and Winter months because it is more of a darker blush shade but its so beautiful. In the Spring and Summer months I tend to gravitate towards the 'Dandelion' blush but unfortunately there wasn't enough space to include that in my top 5. Click here if you want to see what Benefit products I was loving throughout April!



Roller Lash - Curling Mascara

This mascara is without a doubt my favourite high end mascara that I have ever tried. I love it even more than my Too Faced 'Better than Sex' mascara (and I really love that!) The wand of this mascara is slightly unusual in that it is curved. It's designed to be able to hug your lashes more easily and it does a great job of doing so. Its so easy to apply and it really gives my lashes lots of length. I also love the fact that it holds a curl really well. I have really straight natural eyelashes and I normally have to use eyelash curlers to help my lashes keep a curl; but I don't even need them with this mascara, its so good!


Let me know what your favourite products from Benefit are and I can see if you guys have any suggestions as to what I should try from them next! Hope you enjoyed :)

Thanks for reading,

ffy x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your posts never fail to disappoint! I can't believe I've not properly tried out any of the benefits products! Although after reading this, I NEED to get my hands on hoola for when I'm not fake tanning, and the blush looks incredible! You cost me so much money! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so sweet of you!! Thankyou so much Shan! Seriously?!?! Oh my gosh, you totally need to, they're amazing!! Sorry haha xx

      Delete

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig