Wednesday 10 August 2016

My Top 5 Concealers

Hello lovelies, today I would love to share with you what my 5 favourite concealers are. They each have slightly different purposes, some are better for coverage whereas other I prefer to use to highlight areas of my face. I have tried to include a mix of both drugstore but also high end products. Hope you enjoy!



Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer

This is by far my favourite concealer for coverage. Mine is in the shade 'Vanilla'. I could go on about this again; however I have already done a full review on this product, so click here if you would like to read it!


Mac - Pro Longwear Concealer

If i'm completely honest, when I first tried out this concealer I absolutely hated it. I wanted it for coverage and it really didn't have enough coverage for my liking. However, recently I have been loving using it to brighten my under eyes. I use it with a beauty blender and it has such a lovely finish and lasts all day long on my skin. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a something to brighten up your complexion.


Urban Decay - Naked Skin Concealer 

If you love the Nars Creamy concealer but you find it to be drying on your skin, this may be exactly what you are looking for. It is very similar in consistency and is super easy to blend. It doesn't feel or look cakey on your skin which is fab. I have mine in the shade 'Fair - Neutral' because I like to use it to highlight. I have almost run out of this, so I will 100% be repurchasing another, I just love it!


L'Oreal - True Match Concealer

Now onto the more affordable concealers; this is my favourite out of the two. It is so easy to blend and I have found it to have just the right amount of coverage to use to cover the redness on my cheeks. It is such good value for the quality of the product and I would happily only use this if I needed to. It lasts all day on my skin and doesn't smear or smudge at all. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore concealer.


L.A. Girl - PRO Conceal

I love to use this under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and my forehead to highlight. It is super easy to blend even through it is pretty full coverage. I love the fact that there are a large variety of colours to choose from because I sometimes struggle to find shades light enough for my skin tone. This concealer also comes in other colours, such as green to correct redness. I haven't tried these personally but I would expect them to be pretty good, seeing how fab the original formula is. I picked up this from Amazon, but I think you may be able to get them from Beauty Bay too.

Thanks for reading,

ffy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig